Career Opportunities: Audio/Video Technician
Location: Naples, Florida
Gamma Tech Services is rapidly growing, and we’re looking for a new Audio/Video Technician on our A/V Team! Employees on this side of the company work with TVs, low voltage wiring, surround sound, home audio systems, smart home automation systems, and much more.
We require all applicants to have a clean driving and criminal record to be approved for our vehicle insurance.
This position requires the following skills:
- A love of technology as a whole
- Excellent communication skills
- A “can do” attitude
- Adept with use of basic tools, light power tools, and overall handiness
- Physical ability to work in challenging environments, including attics, which can have small spaces and extreme temperatures
- A willingness to work hard physically
- Learn quickly
- Ability to adapt to difficult situations and complete the task at hand
Experience in the audio/video field or related fields such as IT, Construction, or Electrical is not required but highly valued.
This is an entry-level position designed to work under another seasoned technician, and to learn from them while supporting them for whatever needs arise. We promote from within and look for all hires to eventually lead their own team of two.
Pay ranges based on experience. This is a full time position with 40 hours/week, Monday-Friday 8am to 5pm. We offer benefits including health insurance and employee pricing on many popular electronics. Other perks include paid holidays and paid personal time off.